Tuesday, 25 August 2009

My first love letter.

Have I been erased?
Am I a hopeless cause?
Do you still love me?
or have I broken too many laws.

What can I do to make it right?
What can I say to see you..
When is the next time we could talk
Anything, anytime.. I will do

I desire to be home in your arms
Where I feel safe from pain,
Where the weather is so very sweet
And I am safe from all the rain.

What can I do to make it all right
When will I see you..
Can I talk to you sometime,
Maybe even hug you.

I realise I have done wrong,
And there is no going back, ever,
There is only one way - forward
And I am hoping its together.

I am writing this song to make it right,
But only you can make it all better,
all I want is to be with you
Today and then forever.

Please forgive me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment